10.1.11

2011 !

2011 New Year's Kiss!



Jax watching t.v.




Patrick & Terrie Meynders


Happy Freakin' New Year! 2011 Baby!

Brandon, Jax, and I rang in the new year celebrating a wedding. Congrats Patrick & Terrie Meynders!! Terrie was engaged to Patrick 25 years ago. Things did not work out then, going their separate way. And now decades later, they reconnected, fell in love, and finally got married! We have gotten to know Patrick very well, and we welcome him and his kids to the family!

Jax is getting so big! And I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. He's been sitting up on his own and grabbing things, mainly his rattle. He loves to smile and baby talk. My nights are amazing for sleep. Jax goes to bed at about 10:30 p.m. till 10 a.m. The thing I love the most is his cuddles. Jax is definately a momma's boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment