13.5.11

Challenge/ Mother's Day/ Time at the Park

I know, I know...slacking at the challenge! I've been meaning to...just haven't had time. All last week was unbelievably busy! But I'll get to that later...Anyways on with the challenge..I'm still contemplating whether to keep up with this challenge or forfeit....


Day 7: Put Ipod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play.


Breaking Benjamin - Until The End


Lesley Roy - Unbeautiful


Something Corporate - Me and the Moon


Cascada - What Hurts the Most


Black Eyed Peas - My Humps


Owl City - Designer Skyline


Josh Groban - In Her Eyes


Randy Travis & Dolly Parton - Do I Ever Cross Your Mind


Miranda Lambert - New Strings


Madonna - Give it to me


The sad thing about all of those songs is that I would probably listen to 3 out of 10 of them..My Ipod definitely needs a major overhaul!


So, Mother's Day went a little different this year, seems how it was my FIRST! Brandon & I went all dates all weekend! We hit up the Keg, saw the movie "Thor" (I hated the ending), had a family get together, and a dinner. For Mother's Day I received a white gold charm bracelet with a solid heart, from my boys! Brandon had it engraved with "Jaxton James" on one side & his birthday on the other. I love it! I also got some white gold earrings from Patrick. :) Brandon & I are trying to budget our money, but still wanted to do something for our mom's...So headed to my kitchen and started baking! This is what the finished product looked like. The Mini Egg Rice Krispy Squares were my favorite!!..(I had to sample them, of course.)



This past week has been so warm out. Brandon & I couldn't pass up another day without hitting up the park. We packed up the car and met Brandon's family there, and played some badminton & botchy ball. The swings were Jax's fav. He loves the outdoors, and would spend hours & hours out there if he could.










Swinging away!



Dad & Jax



Mommy & Jax




The newest, most exciting thing with us is...Brandon (and me) officially own a business! B&L Distributors!! He distributes dairy products across Southern Alberta. Need ice-cream, milk, cheese, yogurt, etc. He's the man!! I'm extremely proud of him for doing this. The whole process has been nothing but difficult/annoying for me...and I'm not even the one doing the work. Ha I just have to keep telling myself, "It will pay off!"

No comments:

Post a Comment