25.5.11

I told myself over & over to take pictures all May long. Yeah...that didn't happen. So my words will have to do.



Well my "weekend" started Thursday evening by packing up my car to spend time in Lethbridge at Colton & Eva's house. Brandon had to work the next day so it was just Jax and myself that went. On Friday afternoon my husband surprised me with at day at the Eclipse Spa for my birthday. His mom took Jax while Eva and I enjoyed a body massage, manicure, and pedicure! My husband knows me all too well!! Later that same evening Brandon surprised me again with a mini get together ( I'm not big on having a birthday party) so this was just perfect! Ordered some pizza & ice-cream cake (my fav.), and hung out. I finally got to meet Laura's boyfriend! I like him! He treats her like gold, and that's exactly what she deserves!



Saturday was my actual birthday! 21!! Yay!! Brandon and I started it off by looking at some rental properties in Lethbridge. We saw a REALLY nice place, but the rooms were the size of my bathroom! So that was a definite NO! We some a few others...but they were all dumps or just too small. Around late afternoon we headed to the mall to do some shopping! Brandon bought me the cutest swimsuit! The picture below doesn't do it any justice!





My parents got me these jars for my b-day! I love them!!





My new swimsuit

Sunday...we splurged...a little. Brandon & myself LOVE sectionals. We always talk about buying one...so we finally did it! AH!! We didn't stop there...we also purchased a new bedroom set! King size baby!! Brandon is such a bed hog, this king size is going to be wonderful!!




This is our new sectional (expect we changed the material to micro.dark brown)





Wahoo!!



Aside from all the fun stuff...of course there had to be something to damper it. Monday, Brandon was driving back from work in his semi. While going up a hill, there was a tractor on the other side and car behind that. Right when Brandon reached the top of the hill, the car behind the tractor decided to be stupid and try to pass. Brandon had to swerve into the ditch in order to avoid smashing the car and probably killing the person. Luckily Brandon didn't roll the semi & trailer...he just pressed on the gas and kept driving while in the ditch. Thankfully the ditch kind of curved enough for him to be able to just drive out of the ditch. The car didn't' stop but the guy driving the tractor did. This guy and Brandon checked over the semi, to find nothing wrong. Phew!



No comments:

Post a Comment