1.1.12

2011 has come and gone so quick...


-Brandon tore his meniscus and had to have knee surgery.


-I had my gallbladder removed a few weeks after.


-Colton & Eva found out they were expecting!-Noah James, Dec.6 4lbs 6oz


-Had my 1st Mother's Day.


-Brandon bought the business he was working for.


-Jaxton enjoyed his 1st summer.


-Moved to Lethbridge.


-I started back at the Credit Union.


-Jax turned 1yrs old & also has learned to walk.


-Sat in the Emergency for Jax twice in a month.


This Christmas was the first year I did not spend at my parents house. Brandon and I decided to have our own thing on Christmas Eve and day.


Christmas Eve we opened our pajama's, ordered some chinese, and watched Christmas movies. :)


Christmas day, we woke Jaxton up at 9:30 to open presents. All of us got very spoiled this year!


That morning Irealized Jax had red dots all around his mouth and all over his legs. So we decided to take him to emergency, not knowing what it was. I was told by one of my nurse friends that Chicken Pox was going around. So we crossed our fingers that it wasn't that.


We ended up waiting in emergency for about an hour and a half, to find out that Jaxton had caught the "Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease." The Dr. said it's quite common with babies/toddlers and there is nothing you can do to make it go away. You just wait it out. Luckily it didn't hurt or itch.











Emergency- He had a VERY high fever, ear infection, and his face started to swell. Poor baby :(
After we left Emergency, we raced back to the house to put the Turkey in the oven. This was my first time cooking a turkey meal. Ah!..It turned out fabulous! I wish I wouldn't taken a picture of it! Next time!

Also this year, I thought it would be nice to get some pictures done and use them for some gift ideas. They all turned out really cute!










One of the most important things I have learned in the past year is to, "Embrace those who love you and whom you love, and rid yourself of those who will only bring you down."










No comments:

Post a Comment